ASN 4900 Series Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Natural Organic Matter (including Tannins) and Ammonium Removal
Rid your water of hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium) and enjoy soft skin, silky hair, spot free dishes and brighter laundry while protecting your plumbing and water using appliances from scale build-up.
Removing Iron and Manganese will keep fixtures from getting stained as well as removing the taste and smell.
Tannins, caused by decaying organic matter, are normally found in surface water systems and cause a yellow or brown color in the water that does not settle and will stain laundry.
Ammonium, often found as a by-product in water disinfected with chloramines, is undesirable and can cause bad taste and odor
• Exclusive NSF Certified electronic control valve
• NSF Certified control valve with simple, backlit electronics. No confusing symbols!
• NSF Certified pressure tanks
• Plastic salt grid prevents salt bridging
• Brine safety valve for added overflow protection
• Unique space saving bypass valve included