Electronic Metering Pumps
• Reliable metering performance. Guided check valves with
proven seat and ball designs make PULSAtron the most
reliable metering pumps in the world.
• Rated “hot” for continuous duty. PULSAtron pumps will
continue to meet their specifications for pressure and
capacity during extended use.
• Leak-free, wet end without seals. Our diaphragms are of
superior construction – PTFE-faced, bonded to a
composite of Hypalon and fabric layers and reinforced
with a metal insert for optimum flexibility and durability.
• High viscosity capability. A straight flow path and ample
clearance between the diaphragm and head enable
standard PULSAtron pumps to handle viscous chemicals
up to a viscosity of 1000 CPS.
• Pump a wide variety of chemicals. Liquid end materials
include glass-filled polypropylene GFPPL. PVC,
styreneacrylonitrile (SAN). Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF).
PTFE, Hypalon, Viton, Ceramic, alloys and 316SS.
• Safe and easy priming. Bleed valve assembly bypasses
chemicals back to the source during priming and allows
the injection line to be drained prior to servicing. Included
as a standard accessory with every PULSAtron pump.
• 1 Year Guarantee from date of manufacture.