ASN 2300 Series 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis.
With the quality of our drinking water increasingly coming under question, people are now looking for alternative sources of quality water. Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems provide the most convenient and economical solution. Neatly stored under the counter, the Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System provides you with clean and delicious water right from its own dedicated tap.
• The sediment filter screens out particulate material, such as dirt, sand, or rust, which may clog the other filters in the system.
• The activated carbon pre-filter reduces chlorine which may damage the RO membrane filter.
• NSF Certified TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
• The polishing filter adsorbs any residual tastes and odors just before the water is delivered through the faucet.
• 3.2 Gallon NSF Certified plastic storage tank
• 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
• Automatic shut-off valve
• Exclusive serviceable check valve eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
• Quick connect fittings for ease of installation
• Plastic bracket NO RUST!